Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 4, post chemo round 3

Feeling a bit better today. Still tingling a bit in hands and feet. I am going to try to get into an acupuncture place closer to work so I can go more often. Here are the practice guidelines on chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathy. Nothing exciting. I will email my nurse in the morning and see what happens. She's brilliant, so hope lies there.

Best thing I did today (only thing) was go to the farmers market. Nothing like a fresh, ripe, juicy peach to make you feel healthier in one bite! I ate 4 already today. I also bought some fresh bread, tomatoes, eggs, milk, and sheep's cheese - insanely good.

Had a great chat with a colleague of my sister's who is going to help me sort through some nutritional studies.

And, a dear friend is helping get me back into the gym.

Gratitude and hope. Trying to stay focused on that! Attitude is everything.

1 comment: