Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day after chemo, went to work!

Feeling alright! A little bit nauseous, a little bit of a headache, but no digestive issues yet. Mild flushing. Mild fatigue. Fasted through the day, planning to have breakfast tomorrow. Last time I only waited 24h post chemo, and it was not quite enough. This time, Friday morning will be 36h after. I'm hoping it's enough to be 100% out of the woods on digestive issues. I plan to have a light start with juice, but I really cannot wait to eat. I have been thinking about blueberry cake donuts for days. Can't get too greedy though. Feeling hopeful! Grateful for so much love and support this round. I'm past the halfway point on the horrible 6 rounds!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad every time it is better and better.. Have the best donuts and keep it up.. Hope to see u around balance this weekend..

    ReplyDelete