Monday, August 25, 2014

My hair is fighting back.

It's unquestionable. My hair is growing. Despite shaving my head bald 2 weeks ago, I now look like a little baby kiwi fruit, rather than an eyebrow-less egg, which was my expectation. The eyebrows are thinner, but hanging in. I don't even know what to say about the hair on my head though. I think I will just let it keep growing and see what happens. Down to my roots, I'm a fighter!

Acupuncturist office visit tomorrow and needling on Wednesday. Right hand still tingling and digestive system still an issue. Nausea is not fun. I am tired of feeling sick and tired, so I am trying not to think about it and pretending it will go away. Headed to bed early and hope I can sleep on through.

Heard a funny story about a friend of a friend who has morning sickness from pregnancy every time she brushes her teeth. Thank goodness that isn't me! I bet her kids grow up to be dentists.

No comments:

Post a Comment