Thursday, August 28, 2014

Tea Time

Had the most amazing tea for breakfast this morning, sent direct from London from my friend Stephanie. It was Assam tea made with fresh milk from the farmers market and a touch of sugar, in my favorite mug. Who needs Starbucks when Fortnum & Mason is an option?! Loved it!!!


Haven't put out a music reference in a while so here are two.

For brewing a morning cup of tea, a chipper UK inspired piece, Best Be Believing by alunageorge:



My overall vibe these days (also a good tune for an afternoon work break and spot of tea), Slow Motion by Phox:



2 comments:

  1. Outside of Bill, you guys are the first to know...I've just been told I have cancer. I don't even know what kind. I asked by Urologist to biopsy some odd growths when she did a urethra sling yesterday. She just called today and told me the pathology came back indicating cancer. I have my first appt with my Oncologist on Wed 9/8. I now know how you felt. It is not a good feeling at all that's for sure. I'll keep you guys posted after I find out what it is. The internet refers to it as VIN (Vulvar Intraepithelial neoplasia). Sure glad I asked her to check it out.

    ReplyDelete