Sunday, September 21, 2014

Thank you, CrossFit Balance and Balance Gym

I feel so incredibly loved right now. Thank you to CrossFit Balance, Balance Gym, and my broader fitness community for such an outpouring of support today. We did a "Team Grace" or 150 clean and jerks for time, video here. It was amazing to be reminded of how special this fitness family is! I cannot tell you how much it lifted my spirits to see so many of you, and I am so grateful for your support. What a fun and special day! Thanks to Danielle Dionne and all the Balance coaches for putting together a workout I will never forget. To Antwon, for being our resident photog, with full snaps here  (what a good looking bunch!). To Megan Davey and birthday girl Andrea Ferry for totally rocking the workout and helping carry the load. To my Yamasaki's, thanks for coming to train off the mats! To each and every person who came or sent their support, THANK YOU. It really means so much to me. #balancelife

No comments:

Post a Comment