Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tired, but mostly hanging in!

I feel like a 90 year old woman with an insane hangover. Whew, this weekend was fun, but I maybe overdid it. Either that or the dexamethasone I took till Saturday is causing some withdrawal issues. I don't know. It is 20x stronger than prednisone. I have been craving protein and water like crazy. I had a half pound of meatloaf and a protein shake last night, whey smoothie this morning, bulgogi for lunch, and another half pound of meatloaf for dinner tonight with a bit of fruit.  I still could inhale a chicken if it was set before me. I feel like something is wrong, bad wrong, with my chemistry, but I don't know what could be done to fix it. The tumor site hurts and feels warm, as does a spot under my collar bone. I worry cancer is growing again. I have been getting weird miniboils for a week. And, now I am bone tired. I almost didn't go to work today, and I struggled to be productive at all while there. Hopefully, sleep cures most things. It is 8:30pm and I am going to bed!

Gameplan for tomorrow: hugs, smiles, warm fuzzy feelings, and hope.

2 comments: