Monday, July 21, 2014

First day back at work

Exhausted. First day back at work. Some office vulture already managed to steal a chair out of my locked door office. Amazing. I'm not dead yet y'all, and not planning on it anytime soon. Please wait to pick over my belongings. In any event, I asked for, and am getting, a replacement chair. Thank you very much.
 
Otherwise, great to be back and see my colleagues and clients. Got 5 big things done. My energy tapped out around 3pm. Managed to make it through 95% of over 600 emails, mostly bureaucratic white noise or OBE items. Too tired to take a walk after work though.
 
Tomorrow I see my medical oncologist who is back from vacation. This should be an interesting discussion before we go into chemo round 2 on Wednesday, July 30.
 

1 comment:

  1. I had heard that "attorneys" were often called "vultures" but dang Chair Thievery,,,that's a new low. A pox upon them all... unless they were getting you a new pretty "pink" one.

    ReplyDelete