Saturday, July 26, 2014

I am not my hair.

24" donated to Wigs for Kids. Still beautiful. Take that cancer! Thank you to Hans of Eivind and Hans in Georgetown for such an elegant, dignified and fun day. Thank you to my friends and family for loving and supporting me no matter what. I now have 3 wigs, 2 fellow baldies in common, and a lovely hat hand-knit by my aunt. Tough day but a good one. Cried a little last night packing away my blow drier (goodbye old friend, we will meet again someday), but today was all courage and smiles. I even rocked the Miley look for a moment. Video in production, forthcoming. I'm going to the gym tomorrow to attempt GI Jane, 100 burpee pullups. It's time.

5 comments:

  1. You look bad ass girl! Luckily you have such a wonderfully shaped head. Major plus. So glad you could donate to wigs for kids. Totally cool. Love the wigs you picked especially the soft brown with touches of highlight. Hope you can find something to eat that actually tastes like it is supposed to taste. Carpe diem !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look and all the wigs! My favorite is the dirty blond shoulder length; it fits ur skin tone perfectly..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the dirty blond shorter one. The 4th, 5th and 6th pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so strong and beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete