Tuesday, July 1, 2014

More needles

Blood draw and ultrasound for fertility this morning. Things are going in a good direction. Two injections tonight. Starting tomorrow, one every morning and one every evening. Next blood work is Thursday. Looking like Monday might be retrieval day.
Acupuncture was great. Completely different from dry needling other than the needles. I think the herbs are going to really help too.
More tomorrow. Got up at 4:45am and going to bed at 11:45pm. Still working on that sleep habit.

2 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh... up at 4:30am and not to bed until 11:45pm... is that EVERY DAY? You are a warrior princess! I don't think I ever had that kind of schedule. Maybe by accident by never by design. You gotta work on getting a nap. Larry used to brag about getting up early every day but he left out the part about the nap from 3:30pm to 5:00pm I'll send Joshua the priceless picture. If nothing else it is good for a laugh. Your pictures scare me a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED that photo of Josh's dad!!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete